Friday, October 09, 2020

Ambassador of Reading!

 I thank so much Club per Voi for this special dedication. Ambassador of Reading.


What does Ambassador of Reading mean to me apart being in this club for a very long time? 


I have always enjoyed reading and when there is a surplus of books in my house, I tend to share them with my friends and neighbors.


Days ago one of our neighbors, 88, a good reader, spent some time with us. We needed to put the wood in the garage for the winter-time. "Did you finish the books I have given you? I have these ones for you. One is about Iceland." 

"Oh, my..." He replied to me all surprised. "Iceland? What a distant land!"


It's in these moments that you enjoyed sharing knowledge. When you know this one is an enrichment for the other one! and a completely appreciated surprise.


Anna Maria Polidori 



No comments: