Friday, September 13, 2019

Collection of Love Gifts by Helen Steiner Rice

If you need a book in grade to cheer you up, changing the course of your day I would suggest this one by Barbour. I just jope I haven't reviewed this one. I discovered it in a folder classified as EPUB, PDF. I miss and I miss a lot reading and reviewing Barbour books,through NetGalley and I count to sort out the problem of my reader soon.
It's a real Love Gift A Collection of Love Gifts by Helen Steiner
Rice. When I started to read her reflections, her poems I remained surprised by their profoundity, their humanity and delicate touch. Written and dedicated to all of us, these poems and reflections are great because they  inspire only positive vibes, just words of encouragement if you need it. Of course you can read these phrases also when you want more energy, or when you are searching for a most profound connection with life, God, situations. Sometimes life is unfair, other times can be upsetting, although there is no problem that the author hasn't touched for cheer you up leeting you feel not just that you are alive, but important, and taken in consideration by God; your work is important whatever you do, and you life is precious. So let's stay cheerful everyday as suggest the author, because it is a mental state more healthy. Plus, when our heart is cheerful, fear can't stay close to us.

From a chinese proverb:

For you can't do a kindness
without a reward,
not in silver nor gold
but in joy from the Lord ---
You can't light a candle
to show others the way
Without feeling the warmth
of that bright little ray----
And you can't pluck a rose,
all fragrant with dew,
Without part of its fragrance 
remaining with you.

Beautiful, highly suggested to everyone! 

Anna Maria Polidori 

No comments: