Thursday, May 11, 2017

I don't have words....Many thanks for the superb packages Yale University Press and Getty!

I picked up the packages yesterday and well...It's difficult to describe the immense beauty I discovered when I opened these packages. It was the first time I requested Yale Universtiy Press review copies.




 I thought that Vermeer and the Masters of Genre Painting was a great book, but the reality was much better than my most fertile imagination.

Story Time Essays of the Betsy Beinecke Shirley Collection of American Children's Literature will transport us in a world populated by children's books. It will be amazing, you will see!

Divine! The word more appropriate for Eternity's Sunrise The imaginative World of William Blake by Leo Damrosch. When I opened this book I was transported realistically in the world of William Blake. 

I thank the Getty Publishing House for Seeing the Getty Center Buildings&Gardens. After my review of Salad for President by ABRAMS I wanted to introduce to all my readers the Getty Museum.

Many thanks. Next days and weeks the reviews of these books! It will be great to collaborate with you.


Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: