Monday, May 17, 2021

Thanks Jacqueline Pirtle! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you so much @jacquelinepirtle!!! Today I picked up the copy I won of 365 Days of Happiness! Because Happiness is a Piece of Cake, special edition with room for notes!






Joining your website via newsletter meant it.. A precious abd appreciated gift 📦! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️


I desired this one so badly because it was the first one I reviewed and presents me a lot of joy.


I started to using it! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️


Day 1: That is Happiness....


Having received your book!


MY SMILE!!! that it is back after more than 25 years!!! HOOORAY!!!


A sunny day!


Books!


Writings!


Movies!


Freedom!!!


Yves Rocher!


Music!


Nature!


Friends!


Mom!!!


Chocolate!


Travelling!


Outdoor!


Indoor!


A Long Bath! 


Meeting People! without the necessity of feeling fear because now, vaccinated


Masks! and hand cleaners!


The process of creation!


Animals!


Sunsets!


The enchantment of the world!


Human Stories!


I think it's all: I will stop here. I am happy, I noticed, for many reasons and this one is a great blessing.


Thanks also to you Jacqueline, because when I choose the books I review I do that because they interest me and because I know that my readers will find them useful.


Your ones are all curatives and project all of us in a sphere of joy and happiness; becoming different, better people!


Thanking you for existing.


Love


Anna



 



No comments: