Thursday, March 03, 2022

Casting Chez le Père Noel by Laetitia Pettini

 Last days, pretty discomforted, I asked to myself, always with a book in every place I go, what I could have pickep up for trying to be more happy and cheerful. I had just received several children's used books, and I decided for a Christmas children's book. If you know me, you know that I love the idea of Christmas everyday of the year.

I just adored this french children's book: Casting Chez le Père Noel.


Written by Laetitia Pettini, this book represents the funniest and sunniest reading that you can search for some great moments of escapism. Laughs will be many!

The story is this one: after more than 426 years of devoted work, Santa Claus decides that it is arrived the moment to take a good vacation from his absorbing work, so the elf Lucien speaking with Rudolph tells him that it is necessary to find a new Pere Noel with an ad....

Celeste and Barnabe are the children of Nicolas Poussin: he has passion for acting but till this moment he hasn't been lucky. So, the children after having read the ad for a new Père Noel, changing it here and there, will create the best condition for let believe to their father that he is waited for a casting.

Oh, what a joy if their father would be Pere Noel. Their daddy will not only be, after all, happy because of this trip, but there will be a wonderful happy end!


The one that every story, fictional or real, should have!


Anna Maria Polidori 

1 comment:

Laetitia P said...

Merci pour ce joli commentaire "en anglais" de mon roman ! Laetitia Pettini