Saturday, January 25, 2020

Christmas Eve by Verna Hargrove

Christmas is magical. When you think to Christmas Season memory return invariabily at childhood and Christmases spent all together; big tables, with wagons of relatives, ton of food waiting for people, and a joy and happiness that it was simply unique. Also the mass was synonime of beauty and solidarity and people, all people sounded and were more happy and jolly than usual. The Christmas Spirit.

Christmas Eve by
Verna Hargrove aka Summer Lee is a short tale describing the most perfect Christmas of all her life, when she was little, her family a bit poor but everything was perfect maybe also thanks to the complicity of age, parents, a nice, kind Santa Claus, Christmas cookies baked in particular for making happy Santa Claus. Presents, the ones waited by her and her sister, everyone was happy and cheerful. I noticed this tale when I opened my Amazon Fire. I was searching for a quick reading and considering that we closed Christmas just a month ago I thought that it would have been perfect.

I downloaded this ebook through Amazon.com

Enjoy it!

Anna Maria Polidori 

No comments: