Monday, March 11, 2019

Hell, no dial-up from more than a month

It's more than a month that I am experiencing a real hell: my dial-up internet connection doesn't work anymore. With what it means in terms of productivity, contacts, and also...peace of mind.
Well, February hasn't been a great month at all with four strong stresses.

Surely the lack of dial-up is the biggest problem not yet sorted out because at the moment everything, from e-mails to the visit of a website passes through  the smart phone. Which, happily, sucks the eyes in the real sense of the words and without too many compliments.

I write my reviews or pieces thanks to my desktop PC but then it's an adventure; I pass them on the flashdrive; then I connect the netbook with the flashdrive and my smartphone putting the pieces in the smartphone.

Then, I could save the pieces also in the format .DOC, it wouldn't be read on the smart phone; it appears in .RTF

So I must first of all convert the file in .DOC and only after I open the webpage for editing my review.
If you notice from more than a month at this part pictures up, down, everywhere, fonts characters extremely large or little, you know the reason.

I tried to contact a lot of other realities, apart my telephonic company, but no one is helpful because I live in a countryside.

I just hope that this problem will be resolved soon because I insist: the smartphone is a good solution but too tiring for eyes and it's not natural like to writing and  editing using a large screen.

I thank all of you for reading my reviews, and for being such affectionate readers.

Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: