Monday, July 22, 2019

NetGalley and problems for downloading ebooks

These past months are very stressing, as you know.
I don't have anymore internet connection at home. At the end I decided of talking of with some attorneys of an association of consumers for trying to sort out the problem. Speaking, it appeared more than clear that I have been also hacked several times and in various websites and that was why, probably I wasn't in grade of downloading ebooks by NetGalley, just an example of what happened during these years.
I am an affectionate of this platform. There are books still not yet published that I can read and review. It is a fantastic experience that I ADORE!!!
I have publishing houses with which I work constantly well, and I love to explore the book universe. But, you know that.

I want to inform all of you that in this phase I changed password at my Amazon.com and Amazon.it site. For a certain time if you visited the Amazon.com profile I lived in Florence. Pity I didn't write down the address; in the italian profile in Rome.

Said this, maybe it will be necessary to reset Amazon Kindle re-starting from the beginning. I am so sorry again with the publishing houses, authors, if I didn't give coverage to some of them properly. Trust me when I tell you that this one is a moment of great confusion.

Many thanks for your attention

Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: