Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Dear readers and publishing houses...

Good afternoon my affectionate readers.
I want to explain you what it is going on from a certain time at this part.
I don't have anymore internet connection at home. I had dial-up but at the beginning of february for still unknown and unclarified reasons I don't have the service anymore, although I am still paying for it.
This fact, and the use of the smartphone for every little thing meant that with the time my book requests are more funny. I tend to attach pictures instead of requesting books with titles, names of authors and so on. I do that for praticity, because writing in a little smart phone is absolutely an experience I wouldn't suggest to anyone.
I want to clarify this aspect with the various publishing houses.

What other else? The process of editing is more complicated. I write the piece with the desktp PC, I pass it in a flashdrive, (yes, the smartphone is not in a good relationship with the PC) I open my netbook where I put flashdrive and smartphone together and I do this passage. Then, also if written in .doc format, it is read in .rtf so it's necessary to convert the piece and only later I can post it. It's the final phase so if you see that the title is not complete etc, you know what I experience everytime: it's an experience.


Oh: another fact. Last february various packages of books were rejected. I contacted more than ten publishing houses for trying to understand which packages were rejected. It was an experience because february was a pretty cold month, and I sent all these e-mails outside, and I was very upset for what happened.

I want to inform all the publishing houses that the problems should be sorted out.

Remember that if you send me a copy without priority, so using the postal system, probably it will reach me at the 100%. Differently where there are priorities I have the old and dear address of Gubbio. I also ask you of telling to your courier of contacting me if there are problems.

I thank everyone for the collaboration and I am so sorry if you find my e-mails strange or weird. These months are not simple at all.


Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: