Monday, July 22, 2019

Email...

Situation of the e-mail where most of the e-mails of publishing authors and publishing houses are conveyed.

Yes there are problems there as well.

Situation became paradoxical also regarding that e-mail because at a certain point it was impossible to check my e-mail as I did in a daily base.

Once it remained blocked for more than a year and half and I started to use another account for receiving my e-mails with great damages because I forgot of reporting to the site of our pensionistic system the amount accumulated during the various current years, paying much more because communicated later.

Anyway, once, for curiosity I googled my old e-mail and voilĂ ! It was working. To me it was a great joy!


I am sorry with christian authors that sent me their ebooks, I participate at their contest with great joy, I love amish books for example but this one is not the best moment for read their ebooks for the problems I told you previously but...Please, continue to send me e-mails. They said me that on January maybe the situation of the dial-up (we don't have DSL or optic fiber, I live in a countryside), will be hopefully sorted out.

I am a very patient person.

Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: