Thursday, October 11, 2018

Gardens of the Arts and Crafts Movement by Judith B. Tankard

13 chapters in total, Gardens of the Arts and Crafts Movement  by Judith B. Tankard is a stunning book if you appreciate garden design. I personally fall in love for gardens and wherever I find books speaking of the topic I try to capture them at the instant.
A selection of houses and garden from Britain but also North American have been taken in consideration.
It's a wonderful book this one; illustrations are amazing and this one is a new and revised edition of a previous one published by Timber Press.
I reviewed various books by Timber Press and the quality of each book is absolutely excellent.
Great  also as a gift to a romantic friend. 

Highly recommended.

I thank NetGalley and Timber Press for this ebook.

Anna Maria Polidori



No comments: