Monday, June 17, 2024

Do you still talk to grandma? By Brit Barron

I start to truly apologie because I havent finished to read completely: Do you still talk to grandma?


By Brit Barron , but what I love and  appreciate of this book is the honesty of the author, in search of answers because discovered  that the parents decided to divorce, analyzing also other kind of relationships and how to resolve them for better. It was Covid-time and It was just surreal that historical moment without to add other stress like the divorce of her parents and the new assets that this situation would have created. I love books in grade to speak to the heart of people. Plenty of questions that the author tries to clarify mainly to herself, later as  advice to her readers, I recommend It so much.

The book will be released this fall.

I thank Netgalley and Penguin Random House for the ebook.


Anna Maria Polidori 

No comments: