Wednesday, May 03, 2017

1001 Promises of God by Barbour Staff

1001 Promises of God  will be released by Barbour this July 1. Compiled by Babour Staff it's an instrument for all of us.
We are worried most of the time. It's not important our age, social class, we are always complaining for some reasons. We see imperfections everywhere and our life appear senseless sometimes, or too busy, too chaotic, too stressing, too suffering...Isn't it true? Can't you see in these words also the reflection of yourself?

And so believing, God seems to ask us: stop it, time-out, wait: look at me, I am here. I am here for you, I am here for helping you, for let you reflect, for giving to you new joy, new happiness, new enthusiasm for a living. I want to help you, offering answers. I want to ask you to be patient, to follow me.
To stay close to me because I won't betray you, but I will be sometimes your only friend when friends won't be in grade to help you. I will be your only resource and in this resource you will discover new sense in this life.

Because God promised us to help us in the Bible and here, from the Holy Scriptures you will find all the possible positive vibes from God.

I love these ones:

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliver; my God, my strenght, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation and my high tower." It's the Psalm 18:2
but also

"And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whiter thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of." Genesis 28:15.


Another book, this one by Barbour that you can read in a daily-base during a break from work, for a reflection, bringing it with you, keeping it close to you wherever you go, or it can be a very appreciated gift for a dear friend.

Because, first of all let's remember that God is here for helping us and for giving us joy and happiness in this life. Let's try to remember the joy he promised us on this Earth everyday and everyday will be a sunny day!


I thank NetGalley and Barbour for this book!



Anna Maria Polidori

No comments: